2008-10-31

coleo = shield + ptera = wing

I gave birth to a beetle, uhh, I'd say, 2 feet long, cylinder shaped, iridescent black, almost all thorax, with just a little head, lots of legs, on his back (how sweet, it's a boy!) like in Kafka. I was watching a movie that had no point, while my new born child squirmed around in his bassinet. What to do, what to do?
It would be a hard life growing up with an exoskeleton. I couldn't cradle him. What does a beetle baby eat? Here's what I did. I took off his head. Inside of him was filled with yellow yoke-like fluid. I drank it hoping it would somehow enter my womb and develop into a little person with the same essence as the repulsive bug.

According to the online dream guide beetles indicate: some destructive influences may be at work in your waking life. You may also feel that your values and beliefs are being compromised.
Alcohol signifies (I was drunk): feelings of inadequacy and regrets. You harbor fears of being discovered for who you really are. Alcohol may serve as a way for you to escape or an excuse for something you did.
Movies mean: you are watching life pass you by. Consider how the movie parallels to situations in your waking life. Observe how the characters relate to you and how they may represent an aspect of yourself.

No comments: