2010-03-18

Observatory

Because it's so nice out I make a habit of taking a bigger walk everyday instead of my usual little walks that are simply borne out of necessity.

I walk home from school and on the way today, at today's peak temperature, when my feet were protesting against my black boots and when my leather backback, on nylon coat, on denim vest, on cotton shirt were thoroughly irritated by the sun's delicious attention, that's when I saw two people carrying milk. A man all in black, with dyed black hair, black pants, a black t-shirt and sweater, was carrying a large carton of milk up the hill on Gordon St.- 3% at that. Then a woman with a bag of two bags of milk was at the crosswalk. Sweating milk in pink and white containers. A walk uphill both ways. Finally unsalted ground. I plan my dinner:

Cold coffee.
Homemade Lynn Burgers.
Sweet Potatoes.
Dipped Strawberries and Stout.

No comments: