2011-06-14

To June 15th,

In 1988 you saw the birth of a Ms. Sarah Ayton, who happens to now be one of the most lovely everythings. She has grown tall and talented. She is beautiful and she is wise. She is, like her birth date, always seemingly one step ahead of me, and this I do not mind one bit. A better person I could not hope to follow. 

In 2010 I had the most fun on you. I appreciated that you were sunny and warm and that everyone on you seemed to be in the best of spirits and all full of happiness. You were really very great and I appreciated it.

Just writing to says thanks and please keep up the good days.

Yours,
Lynn




1 comment:

SA said...

Lynn Kane. I have no words! Except really I wish you were here to eat blueberry pancakes and drink iced tea with me this morning. That's all I want for my birthday.