2011-01-04

Twenty-One-One

I am limiting my alcohol intake. My apartment is clean. I've reorganized my furniture in a most satisfactory way. I'm thinking about everything lots and looking forward to being forced into thinking about even more stuff all the time. I'm excited for what's coming. I bought a whole chicken from the Capers. I'm embarrassed that it's delicious. I'm taking my yarn out of the closet so that I can't ignore it. It's right there in front of me. It says, "Knit me". I'm getting ambitious. I think I can do better this time. I'm going to keep my teeth in order. I won't be afraid of checking my e-mail. My rock collection will grow. My hair will grow. My nails will grow. I will add another podcast to my routine. I may or may not be concerned with answering text messages. I won't beat myself up about any of it. I will maybe settle in more. Get a few lamps. Buy some more furniture. All that jazz.

No comments: