2009-11-04

Advils and Advice

"Marry rich, you know. Find a good husband so you don't have to worry. I plan on looking after myself. Good. Good for you. Good for you because you can think you know someone for 17 years and wake up and find out you didn't know them at all. It's good to have a companion, for what that's worth, but you've got to have your freedom. You've got to look out for yourself because no one will look out for you. Yep. Oh you're an angel. Brandy is the good stuff. I can feel my lungs clearing up already. It's true. It sucks the moisture right out of them, alcohol does. Yep. You know what's interesting about society today? They're making more cars than people are buying. I wonder what's going to happen in 2012. The world is just getting crazier and crazier. Old women who drink 2-3 ounces of brandy a day live forever, I'm telling you they do! 2-3 ounces every day."