2008-08-15

Sentimental

The contents of my treasure box:
Some lined paper with notes about dreams I've had: "I bring pickles into the levis store"
A birthday card from my teacher in '96
Letters from Santa Claus
Certificate of adoption for my pound bunnies, named Whiskers, Buster, Lily and Nelly (I circled Buster and Lily's name because they were the best)
David Bowie ticket stub
A piece of bark from the tree that was in my grandparents front yard
A silver plaster thumb
Cedar hearts
Another certificate of adoption but this time for pound puppies
My retainer
Medals (Student of Excellence and taekwondo: I came 2nd out of 3 and 8th out of 8)
A sidrabene sticker
Worry dolls
A ticket signed by the fake backstreet boys
Something someone carved for me
A flattened penny from Wyoming
Uplifting letters from my great grandma "I never feel like eating and when I do I wish I didn't"
A hand drawn wanted poster with my face on it, reward: $15 and corn, crime: Bank robbing

No comments: