2008-05-28

Tick Talk.

The child's logic, "Why make the bed if you’re just going to sleep in it again?" Always made sense to me. So why shower when the dirt that takes half an hour to get off will be there again quickly in less than 5 minutes?

Because if you don’t shower you won’t get a chance to find the tick on your torso.

I paraded my friend around for a while, let him or her get to know the folks here, before it was tore quickly and painlessly from my body.

What can I say that will say what I think?
I pull bugs from my body and dirt from my hair. I am happy outside and I'm outside everyday. Dirt is in and under my skin.

3 comments:

adk said...

Working in weather is a beautiful thing. I'm really glad you're doing this. You rock socks.

Unknown said...

Ticks are horribly scary little things. I once had to pull over a hundred of 'em out of a little black doggy. I hope you're planting palm trees, and not some other boring kind of tree.

robinacraftmoney said...

oh gosh, that post scared me but only you could take that situation with such a grain of salt.

(or dirt).