2008-03-02

If you don't have anything nice to say...

This particular entry began more than a couple of times already. First I tried to be all casual about it: I saw Jordaan and the Horse Museum sing, strum, and stomp their hearts out on Friday. Those folks and their folk are really something else.
Then I started again.
Sweeping generalizations about friends.
I started again.
Vague references to stories I don't really know how to tell.
No.
Suzanne stealing?
Comments on giving, taking and keeping?
I began again. And here I am in the beginning again.
Should I revisit old unfinished drafts? Or should I leave those threads that did not connect?
Maybe I have nothing to say.

But things are nice.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

I like your vague references to stories you dont know how to tell (you do know how). You can tell the world about my stealing habits anytime you like sweet pea.

Lynn said...

-From Suzanne

robinacraftmoney said...

this is random, but since you quit facebook this is where my random thoughts will have to go to gather...

i was reading old blog posts today and this quote which you may or may not remember me saying warmed my heart:

"who do i have to smack around here to get some proper keifer!?"

also, remember when tanja had pepperoni in her front pocket?

last summer was so much better than i realize when i think about it.