2008-02-16

Reading Week Assignments:

1. Make an encouraging banner. See Robyn's blog for inspiration.

2. Print hardcopies of e-mails and compile them in books.

3. Watch a movie that will make you cry.

4. Mail a letter to the top 20 people in your life and to 1 stranger and to 1 new friend. Letters should be topical in nature, rather than general friendly upkeep. Important suggestions: "How to write a love letter", "What you would know about me if we spent an afternoon together", "What it's like to live in the room next to Sarah Ayton", "10 things I don't know" & "Edible plants along the west coast of North America"

5. Play madlibs over the phone with Suzanne.

6. Make the chocolate-cherry-oreo cake that SarahCaitlin made and garnish it with icing sugar just like she did.

7. Think of the perfect story to write. Maybe write it, maybe don't.

8. Build a really big fort.

9. Drink a bottle of wine inside a really big fort.

10. Make an annotated mix c.d.

4 comments:

robinacraftmoney said...

3548 windsor st.
Halifax, NS
B3K 5G8

oh geeze, i just lightened the load of one assignment.

xo

SA said...

I made that cake and it was fantastic. Also, I love you and I miss you. A lot. There's a void already.

fawkesy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
fawkesy said...

I removed it because I didn't capitalize my "i"s and your blog is intimidating! Anyway, I was wondering if I had offended you because the link has washed away into the ocean...